Cold applied Water – Proofer and Protective Coating Bitumen Emulsion
FIELD OF USE:
- Water – proof coating for roofs, wet rooms, floors, inside, and outside, walls underground structures, etc.
- Interior and exterior water proofing membrane for underground and elevated water tanks and structures.
- Protective coating for foundations and underground structures against aggressive salts and chemicals in soil and underground water.
- Cork or concrete and floor tiles.
- Cold and easy application
- Low cost compared with traditional hot applied waterproofing.
- Can be applied on dry and damp surface.
- High resistance to aggressive salts & chemicals.
- Excellent adhesion properties to all surface and good elastic properties.
- Contains no solvents & therefore does not require special health precautions during application.
- Density : 1.00 + 0.05 kg / L
- Solid material : 35 – 40%
- Flexibility : 100%
- Color : Darken Brown
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Stir protumen to homogeneous liquid before use.
- The surface should be property cleaned.
- Apply a primer coat of protumen and allow to dry for one or two hours before subsequent application.
- Apply 2 or 3 coats of protumen using brushes, rollers or sprayers after 3: 4 hours.
RATE FOR USE:
- For water proofing 400 – 600 g / m2
- PACKAGE: 15 L.